monday pink.
it is not always bad luck that struck in my life adolescence.
in fact, after the embarrassing incidents in recent years is often the case, today I got lucky.
grades 90 and it was the pressure of depression in my brain are being hit.
and my new haircut instead medapat many compliments he said with my new hair short I've seen more
The most fresh and I do not think anymore that says so fitra
I think I cried intending ..
"Dream is not hell"
I think it would feel disgusted fitra
in fact, he even dared to reprimand me.
I hope days like this will continue
Pleace unlucky not to have you come back my life !!!!!
The most shrink it again today even fitra give me acne medication!
hahahaaaa ... so embarrassed ya
{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }
Post a Comment